Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Juice Fast for the Next Three days !

   Today's Weigh in : 159.9 Lbs

       Due to the high amount of stress I have failed to follow my 30-day Weight loss diet plan but I am still very determined to meet my 20 lb weight loss by November 16. In order to make up for the lack of effort in the last four days I will begin a vegetable juice and protein shake fast. On average I can lose a pound per day for every day I fast, so my total weight loss after the fast should be 3-4 Lbs ; which will give me a head start on meeting my goal .

     As for working out , I have been failing at that too. Whenever I feel like I am not eating healthy I refuse to go to the gym, I know it's a very stupid way of thinking. In my opinion, healthy eating and working out go hand in hand, there is no point of going to the gym and doing a 2 hour workout if I will come home and indulge in cheat meals.

      I will be uploading pictures by the end of the fast to show of if there is any difference or not ;-)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete