Monday, July 28, 2014

The 30 Day Ab Workout

                               How to Get Abs in 30 Days?



My Goal Abs
            On August 24th I am going on a 7 day vacation to Punta Cana. I have set a very high goal for myself. For the first time in my life I want to rock my new bikini with ABS ..yayyy hooray. Who doesn't love abs? Unfortunately, I, like most people struggle with the ability to get to a low percentage of stomach body fat where I can show ab definition. After doing some research I found an amazing 30 day ab program on YouTube by BeFiT. Early in April I began doing their daily ab workout, within 2 weeks I started seeing an insane ab definition. Unfortunately , I had developed an inflammation  in my rib cage in October 2013 which prevents me from doing too much abdominal workout, so after 2 weeks I had to discontinue my ab workouts. Now that I am fully healed I have decided to complete the entire ab routine. I selected the fitness model on the right because she has the look that I am hoping to achieve; natural abs. I've never been into the super cut 8 pac types of abs before.








                      This is the fitness video that I previously followed, I highly recommend it .


     

                                 Tips on How To Get Abs in 30 Days  


1.Eat enough protein- Protein helps feed and build your muscles more efficiently , but not just any type of protein. So put away your fried chicken and replace with skinless healthy grilled meats.

2.Find a good ab regimen -30 day abs is by far my favorite video for ab work outs, the instructor uses various ab exercises to target different regions of your abdominal area.

3.Focus on your diet- Remember "abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym". Abs are 90 percent diet and 10 percent workouts to therefor your diet must be impeccable . Remove excess sugar and carbs from your daily diet.

4.Don't do thousands of crunches- This is the number one rookie mistake. Doing the same exercise over and over again will not give you result you want. Instead switch it up, add some planks, swimmer kicks, tug o war etc .

5.Do cardio- The more fat you lose the more your abs will show so go ahead and get on your treadmill.


No comments:

Post a Comment